Ingredients (makes about 16 balls).
- 200 g pitted medjool dates
- 50g pumpkin seeds (ground)
- 50g sunflower seeds (ground)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pure orange extract
- 3 tbsps. cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 tbsps. melted coconut oil
- 20g natural whey or vegan blend protein powder (or just don’t bother with this bit!)
- Add everything to a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Using a teaspoon take chunks of the mixture and roll together with clean hands into balls.
- Place desiccated coconut onto a plate and gently roll each ball in it until coated.
- Store the balls in the fridge for minimum 1 hour to set, keep in the fridge, and enjoy!
- They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months (if there’s any left to freeze!)
As soon as I’ve made them, I will post a picture. In the meantime, you know what a power ball looks like – little brown balls of chewy goodness. Can’t wait!!